These pictures were taken as a fundraiser for McKenna's Girl Scout troop and because I helped during the day of portraits I got all the pictures he took for nothing! Luckily they turned out pretty good, not as good as Jenn would do, but not bad! :-)
I am the mother of two beautiful girls and one handsome little boy, who juggles a full time job and all the joys of parenthood. It may be chaotic at times, but I still love my life.
5 comments:
Great pictures guys! Can't wait to come to your shower Linds!!!
Thanks! They aren't the best, but they aren't too bad! Of course the camera adds like a 100 lbs! LOL :-)
I like them a lot, but you are SO sweet to me too!!!
One of these days Jenn we'll have to have you take a family portrait for us, Baily dog and all!
I would LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment