Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas in Montana
















This year we made the 13 hour drive to spend Christmas with Mom and Ken in Roundup, Montana. For weeks I watched the weather and road cams from here to there and as the day we were scheduled to leave I gre nervous that we might not make it! But luckily there was a break in between storms and that's when we made a break for it! We left on Saturday morning and made our way to Missoula (the half way point)! We stayed the night and finished our road trip the next day, arriving safe and sound at Mom's place which had a foot or more snow on the ground! YIPEE!!! What a wonderful Christmas we had, Mom made munchies just like she did when I was growing up. Although the temperature was subzero for several days we still found time to venture out briefly to make sure the deer and turkey got their fill! Happy New Year!! Enjoy the pictures, can't wait to go back!!!

No comments: