Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa Train 2011

 Since it was brought to my attention that I have not been keeping my blog current I figured I would start with our trip on the Santa Train.  Connor was a 1 1/2 last time we did this, it didn't run last year, so we thought it would be fun to do again! The kids had a great time, the weather was cloudy and REALLY cold (20 degrees when we boarded). Beautiful scenery the whole way, and Connor was able to see some animals!!! I just love these fun little things we are able to do!

 Waiting patiently for passengers to load!!



 Mommy and her baby!!!


 Guess this is why it's called a Santa Train!! :-)


 Me and Kenna!


 Morgan enjoying the view!


 LOVE this picture, the refection, the look on his face and the river! Pictures are worth a thousand words!


 Connor was the only one who tracked Santa down to sit on his lap!!!


 Just the boys!!


 A rare occasion of sisterly love!


 Daddy showing Connor the ducks on the river, and a buck deer laying down on the hill!!


 McKenna and Connor checking on Santa!!


Until next time Santa Train, thanks for the ride!!

No comments: